Terms and Conditions
Act – refers to the person who has been booked for the event
Client – refers to the person who has made the booking for the event.
1) This hire agreement shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be notified and/or invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any other services agreed on the Hire Agreement. The Client shall settle this fee by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) A Deposit of at least 50% of the total fee is payable to secure all bookings.
5) The remainder of the Total Fee is payable no less than 3 workings days prior to [due-date]
6) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 10% per month above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
7) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows: i) Cancellation over 15 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total fee, the “Deposit” ii) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total fee.
8) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Act and the Act is unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
9) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets UK standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
10) For stage performances, the Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are not acceptable.
11) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
12) The Act must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement. These can be provided on request.
13) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits where required or other approvals for the Actprior to the commencement of an Engagement.
14) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
15) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Act where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act.
16) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
17) Should the Act be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
18) The Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
19) If the Act has to cancel this contract for reasons beyond their control (death, injury, sickness, Force Majeure or Act Of God etc) their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid by the client.
20) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.